Have you dabbled in Korean beauty and skincare products? It can definitely be a little overwhelming and hard to know where to start.
K-beauty brands are known for being innovative and at the forefront of skincare.
I’ve been trying some K-beauty skincare brands and I’ve put together a list of a few of my favorites! I found all of these on iHerb.com. iHerb Beauty has an amazing selection of beauty and wellness products from all over the world. If you’re looking to discover a new product like K or J-Beauty products, iHerb makes it easy and has helpful filters. I like to filter by my budget and products with top reviews—it’s how I make amazing skincare discoveries like the ones I’m about to get into in this post!
When I was traveling through Asia a few years ago, I discovered so many new beauty trends and products. But the thing that was difficult was finding these products once I was back in the States. iHerb Beauty carries literally thousands of beauty and self-care products from all over the world, and they ship to over 180 countries. It’s your one-stop-shop for global beauty!
Ok, let’s get into my favorite Korean skincare brands and products, all available on iHerb!
1. CosRX – If you’re going to get one thing from this list, get the CosRX pimple patches! They are so effective and my go-to when I feel a zit coming on. They will either flatten out your pimple or bring it to a head in a day. They’re seriously magic. I also got their Centella Blemish Cream, which is a concentrated spot cream that helps lighten post-blemish marks. I’m also trying their Snail Mucin Power Essence—I know, it sounds a little wild. But hear me out. Snail Mucin is known to have anti-aging properties, and the essence makes the skin plumper, softer, and helps your skin retain moisture.
2. Mizon Eye Serum – If you’re looking for an eye cream that isn’t outrageously expensive, Mizon has a great one! It helps firm and increase elasticity to the skin around your eyes, decreasing wrinkles and helping your eyes look more youthful.
3. Petitfee Neck Cream – I’ve been looking for a new neck cream because honestly, all the U.S. ones I’ve tried don’t work. I slather on neck cream and I continue to get neck lines. I think it’s too early to tell if this one is working, but it’s definitely hydrating and at $23 it doesn’t break the bank.
4. Mediheal Blemish Control Mask – This list wouldn’t be complete without a great face mask, and Mediheal has some good ones! I went with their Blemish Control Mask, but they have a large selection of masks for hydrating, firming, brightening, etc.
6. Some By Mi 30 Days Miracle Serum – this was one of the top-rated K-beauty skincare products on iHerb’s site! The AHA, BHA, and PHA components improve cell turnover and remove dead skin cells.
If you try any of these Korean skincare brands, be sure to use the code CGR7380 for a discount on iHerb!
Thank you to iHerb for sponsoring this post!