Best restaurants in Scottsdale
During my recent trip to Scottsdale I was excited to see that it has its own foodie scene going on, and there are several can’t-miss restaurants. We definitely ate well while we were in Scottsdale, and there were several other restaurants that we didn’t make it to during our long weekend, but that I’m looking forward to trying in the future. Here’s my list of must-try’s and best restaurants in Scottsdale!
1. Citizen Public House – A contemporary, upscale take on a traditional pub.
2. Hearth ’61 – An open restaurant with delicious entrees, wonderful service, and craft cocktails.
3. Talavera – A beautiful Spanish steakhouse at The Four Seasons.
4. Virtu Honest Craft – An intimate Mediterranean-influenced eatery.
5. FnB – Delicious farm to table New American food, with a veggie-dominant menu.
6. Elements – Farm fresh American cuisine with an Asian twist, at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort.
7. Roaring Fork – Old western vibes and flame-grilled American fare.
8. Sel – Modern American fine dining and elevated cocktails.
9. Franco’s Italian Caffe – Elevated Italian pastas and mains.
10. Bootleggers – BBQ join offering slow-smoked meats and moonshine cocktails.